Sunday, June 27, 2021

Paper Pieced Dolls


 My desk is clean! Ready to be a creative mess once again! 

Had a great afternoon with my son John yesterday. 

We did some junking, and stopped to visit a new toy store in Medina. 

I did take pics, and will be posting them to facebook. 

On Friday I spent some time doing a weekend challenge that was posted

On Beverly Crafting FB group. 


These are pieced together abstract dolls. 

I used a stamp for the one on the left to create the head. 

The other two dolls are pieces from Tim Holtz ephemera. 

Calling these my dress form dolls as each one has a dress form. 


This one has a Tim Holz die cut for the body. After

stamping the face it was colored with prisma pencils. 


Body for this one is a playing card. You can see

the 3 of clubs at the bottom right. 

Stamped the dress form after I glued down some different papers. 


Last one used a sticker spool for the body. 

Added a moth for a head piece. The dress form is a printed tag. 

So these were fun to make. I'm going to make a few more. 

Will be fun to use them for tuck spots in my journals. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: