Friday, June 11, 2021

Sewing Theme Journaling Cards


 I made some journaling cards yesterday morning. 

Made some to swap, and some to use in my own journals. 

It just amazes me that I have collected so much "junk" I mean

craft stuff that these came together with little amount of work. 

The basic grey paper has been in my stash since forever. I'm trying

to go back through and start using it. Really pretty paper. Should be 

used instead of hiding out in my files. 

Anyway the base is 5 x 4. I added a bit of stamping using

Jet Black StazOn ink. The vintage girl was given to me by my friend Kathleen.

She printed out several sheets of digitals for me to fussy cut. The

lace piece, and stitched strip were in a scrap bin I keep on the desk. 


This one is the same size, but I did something a bit different. 

I cut another piece attached it on the side and made a flip out. 


It provides additional writing space. 

Since the background paper had printed sewing patterns I thought

to make the cards a sewing theme. 

Thanks to my friend Betty for stopping by yesterday. She

dropped off a few goodies for me. Good to see you girl! 

We are both doing some remodeling in our homes so we can't get

together, and craft just yet. Soon I hope. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: