Monday, December 3, 2007

Acetate/Cardstock Box

Happy Monday!!! The countdown continues.....only 15 more work days till I get a week off. I know I'm being silly but I just can't wait!!!!!!

Today I want to share with you a acetate and cardstock box. If would like to make one visit this blog
http://iheart2stamp.com/2007/10/21/acetate-box-tutorial/
for the template and how to's. Jen del Muro is just wonderful to share this on her blog. I think it's a great template.



I used Flaky Friends stamp set. This set is now retired. I'm going to miss it! Cardstock, Shimmery White, Sage Shadow,Bordering Blue and More Mustard. Snow friends were stamped with Jet Black StazOn on Shimmery white, the colored in with classic dye ink and aqua painter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable box girlie .. I have not made one of these yet ... adding it to my must do list ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith