Friday, December 28, 2007

Target 1.00 Find



I was out shopping with my son last evening and found some great stuff in the dollar bins. They have some great tins! The tall ones have mini domino pieces, and the square tins have different travel games. Not really interested in the the games but these will make some awesome altered tins!



I JUST LOVE MY BEATLES STAMPS!!!!! Two of my friends went in together to get me these great stamps for Christmas. I'm so lucky to have friends that love me so much!!! I'll be playing with these this weekend.



I've been busy today completing my Home Decor project for the design team I'm on. It's a stationary box with matching stationary and envelopes. If you want to check out some awesome work by very talented artists please visit:

www.RubberRoadAdventures.com



Here is a sneak peek of the outside box. I used a paper mache box that is in the shape a book. I'm very pleased with it.

Till tomorrow.....Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Kimm BT said...

Love your Beatles stamps! Who makes them???
Kimm BT