Sunday, December 9, 2007

Simple Masking


I haven't made anything with just with using simple masking. Brought out some retired sets I haven't used for a long time and created this card. I still like to stamp my image on a post it note, cut out just inside the lines and use that for the mask. You won't get a clear spot going around the image if you cut the mask inside the lines.


Okay now I have to tattle. One of my closest friends (no names here but you know who you are) decided not to wait to open her Christmas gifts from me. I was at the nursing home having breakfast with my mom when I got the call......"Am I forgiven" asked my friend LOL of course you are! You should have waited to open your gift! But read on I'm glad you did open early. Now mom has not spoke sentences since her stroke in April. I told her what my friend did and she looked at me and said "that's wrong...when I was young you didn't look before Christmas" I almost fell out of my chair when she said that. After that mom just laughed and went back to her normal words here and there that you can't really understand. So thanks to my friend for giving me an early Christmas gift. I really think just for a minute mom was with me again.

No comments: