Saturday, December 8, 2007

Shabby Chic Poinsettia



This is a stamp set I that I paid 1.97 for at my favorite craft store. It's made by See-D's. Just love the large poinsettia. I wanted to make it look more vintage so I used browns, and gold. Image was watercolored with Rose Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, and Marigold Morning classic ink. Base is shimmery white cardstock. Background paper by Basic Grey~Perhaps.

I got a great recipe for Potato Soup from Yahoo Group I'm on. I have it simmering in the crock pot now. I'll be going to see mom later today so I'm going to bring her and her friend June some soup. I've had Christmas music on all day trying to stay in the holiday mood.

Wonderful mail day. I receive some Christmas cards, a very large.....did I say LARGE box from my friend Kat. I wonder what's inside all those boxes? One really LARGE box has my interest perked but I'm being good this year I put everything under the tree. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Just beautiful girlie .. such a delight to see all that glitter Hee! Hee!
xoox
Dawn griffith