Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh Santa!!!






Had a good visit with mom this evening. The nursing home had there Christmas party tonight, and Santa was there!!!! He passed out presents to the residents,and there was plenty of punch, cookies and good cheer all around.

So my daughter talked to Santa about how Australia banned Santa from saying "Ho Ho Ho" as the phrase is considered to be a put down for women. Santa said he had heard about that. So Sarah says "Santa I'm all for diversity but they really need to leave Santa alone! Of course Santa told her Ho Ho Ho! He agreed with her! I advised Santa I have been extra good this year and I was hoping to find diamonds under the tree. LOL Well.....he didn't say I wasn't going to get any. So that's a good sign.


Card was made with See-D's stamp set Whimsical Santa. Just a basic design, background papers by Basic Grey "Fruitcake". The Ho Ho Ho stamp is from Michael's dollar bin.

Happy Stamping!
Only 3 more working days!!!

1 comment:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

Oh my goodness is this the REAL Santa ? sure looks like he has a twinkle in his eye what a sweet photo of your family with him .. and your card is adorable
xoxox
Dawn griffith