Monday, December 24, 2007

Last Minute Stamping



Did some very last minute stamping yesterday. The top of the magazine shows a page marker. This was made with the tag punch and Snow Play stamp set. I folded my cardstock and inserted it in the tag punch, but not all the way. The top of the cardstock on the fold line was not punched. On the inside of both tags I added magnets. The little tag on the side was also made using the tag punch and Cold Play. I needed a tag for my sis-in-law's Christmas gift. You can see the magazine is the latest from Paper Crafts. I don't know about my readers but I'm looking forward to making some Valentine stuff!! I love Christmas time, but it's time to move on stamping wise.



My co-worker Karen made these cute soup jars and gave to us last week. She was so sweet and customized them for each of us. I got the snowman cause Karen knows how much I love them. She used textured snow to cover the Styrofoam head. I'm looking forward to making a big pot of soup this week while I'm enjoying my vacation!

Well it's Christmas Eve day. All my packages are wrapped, cookies are baked, the wash is done, but the house still needs some more cleaning. I'm done though. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the holiday. Today we will be heading over to church. My nephew Corbet is singing this afternoon. Then we will have dinner with my family at Cheryl's house. (sis-in-law) I do need to make broccoli casserole to take there, and may need to call my best friend Lisa if I can't find my recipe for it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, and can just take the time to enjoy your families, and remember why we are celebrating this season.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: