Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friend Card

The words on this card is stamp that my friend Kat gave me for Christmas.
This is the first time I've stamped with it. Pretty nice!
Cardstock: Lavender Lace, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Jet Black StazOn
Accessories: paper doliy, white gel pen, velvet rick rac, silver hardware, pop dots
SU stamps: Be Happy, Linen background, Circle of Friends.
I pulled out the hardware box to use with this card. I purchased it at Archivers
several months ago and had not used it yet. Don't know what I was waiting for!
I think I was born with hording gene. Or a collecting gene.
I'm making a real effort to use my stuff!
We are getting rain now. Suppose to turn to more snow overnite. Hoping it doesn't. Me and hubby got woke up last night at 1:18 am. The tornado alarm that the city of Brunswick has turned on. The sieren is just around the corner from our house and it's really loud! Stayed on for 5 minutes before they got it turned off. Then it went off again an hour later. I'm beat!!!! So I'm off to grab a shower and get to bed. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!!!
Stamping trails.

No comments: