Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Techno Challenge #9


Another great challenge from Mary Jo! You can view her blog here
http://technostamper.blogspot.com/
I was a bit daunted by this challenge. I took one look at the design and just thought too hard.
Not so! I just followed Mary's directions and the card came out wonderful!
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp set: Amazing
I stamped the humming bird, cut him out then popped him by the flower using a pop dot.

Only three more working days this week. Looking forward to that 3 day weekend. It's suppose to go up to 50 today with lots of rain. I'd rather have the rain than snow at this point, but they have also issued flood watches. All the snow we got recently is now melting and with the added rain the ground can't absorb anymore.
I got some happy mail. Three new cards. I'll share those with you tomorrow. For right now I need to run.

Happy Tuesday, and Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

MJ said...

That is AMAZING. What a perfect set for this layout! Oh my gosh , I love it. Thanks so much for playing.