Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Mail Day!


Lots of cards in the mail yesterday! Thanks Lisa

First grouping is Easter goodies. The ribbon is wrapped around cardstock punched using the tab rounder punch. To cute! Love the little monkey. Okay speaking of monkeys I should have told you this on the post below when I shared some facts about me. My brother nicked named me monkey when I was a baby. Instead of singing baby face you have the cutest little baby face he sang monkey face.



Next two cards are for Easter and St. Patty's Day. You are on the ball Lisa! I haven't even thought about an Easter card yet.



Cute little pig card made using different size punches. You guessed it...National Pig Day



Butterfly Day! Love this one!



And this card is from Kat. Like the beads used for the stem of the flower. The colors on this are just screaming SPRING!!!!! Thanks Kat. Hope it gets here quick! It was 60 on Monday, and now the temp is dropping and it's raining. Should make for a fun ride to work. The rain is suppose to turn into freezing rain.



Happy Stamping!

No comments: