Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bunny Nugget Boxes


I made these yesterday for some of my friends. Are they not just to adorable? I can't take credit for the design. I found them on Angie's blog. Want to make one? Visit her blog at http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/stampinacademy/2008/03/bunny-face.html

Angie also has another tutorial on how to make just the nugget box. The box holds three nuggets.

I changed mine just a bit. I added white dots to the eyes using a white gel pen. I also added a pink nose using a marker.

SNOWED IN!!! Oh my gosh did it ever snow here! It started on Friday afternoon and then just kept right on coming down. Skip was outside yesterday for 3 hours just plowing away. He also plowed two of the neighbor's driveways and side walks.


The picture is the back of the house going out the garage door. Look at how high the drift is! I haven't seen this much snow in a very long time.







The last picture is a view from the side of our house. I can't believe I let my hubby take a picture of me in my jammies! Really can't believe I'm putting in on my blog! Nothing else to do today but stay inside and stamp!!!

Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, been there done that several years.
I can't believe the drifts we get sometimes here in Indiana.

Jammies looked cute.