Friday, March 7, 2008

Kiss the Toad!!!


Blarney Toad that is. Just having some fun with this card. I wasn't going to make Saint Patrick's Day cards. However I kinda got my arm twisted into making one. And the party who twisted my arm knows just who you are! Card on the way this weekend!!!

The toad was from a 1.00 stamp set from See-D's. If you want more info on there stamps check out this link www.inqueboutique.com

Kiss the Blarney word I had to print from the computer. The lips were from Micheal's last year dollar bin, and they have been colored using red Stickles.

I've been keeping away from stamping and the computer for the last few days. I pulled a muscle and have been in pain! I'm really against getting older. There really should be some kind of law against it. Anyway I pulled the muscle on my left side just above my rib cage. Ouch!! I had to still work and it hurt to sit, stand, walk and breathe. I did take 1/2 vacation day today. Just so I could lay down and put some heat on it. And what am I doing? Stamping. I'll never learn.

Happy Friday!!!
Happy Stamping.

No comments: