Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Techno Challenge # 10


Time for another Techno challenge. Thanks Mary Jo! This was fun to work with. I had a little bit of trouble making the arrow, but in the end it worked.
Stamp set: Pretty Amazing
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Very Vallina
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Jet Black StazOn
Accessories: Mat Pack, pop dots, yellow gem stone, Apricot Appeal marker
You can view Mary Jo's site at http://technostamper.blogspot.com/
Been busy with work since the long weekend. I got a little bit behind due to being off on Friday, so the pass few days I've been getting to work at 7 and leaving at 5. Ten hour days....YUCK! I'm not as young as I use to be and it's pretty darn hard to work those long hours. I did enjoy getting to stamp this evening.
My daughter Sarah is home for a few days. We went to Fashion Bug this evening, and Hallmark. I bought her a new purse and wallet. A late Easter gift.
Stamping Trails!!!

2 comments:

MJ said...

OK, you have officially changed my mind about needing this set. I have been back and forth on another flower set but you did it, it will be on my next order! Great job with the layout, I love it. Thanks for playing Karen.

Valerie Byrnes said...

Love how you placed your sentiment inside the arrow. Great Card!