Sunday, March 16, 2008

Got My Camera Back

Sorry I haven't posted anything since Thursday. My son John took my digital camera with him when he went to visit his cousin. So I didn't have anyway to upload artwork. I asked him why he took it and he stated that he didn't know I used it. LOL So I explained that yes I do use on most days to update my blog. He was selling some stuff on Ebay and needed it to take some pictures. He won't be taking it again without checking with me first. Kids! Gotta love them.



I was recently in a swap on a group list that I'm the "Mom" on. The swap was for cards made using Faux Silk Technique. You can find out how to do this technique by checking out the Resource section on Splitcoaststampers. The first grouping of cards were made by: Cheryl Parker, Kimberly Johnson, and Tammy Howell. Sorry ladies I didn't see names on the other two cards.



Second grouping designed by: Hewitt Hulse, Pam Miller, Joyce Spear, and me. Again one card I can't give credit to as there was no name on it. Great job on the cards ladies!






I have been going though the stamp room this morning clearing out some cards. My room is being overrun with them. I came across a card made using the soot technique. really liked how this one turned out. Think I may need to break out another candle and make another card. I haven't used this technique for some time now. With all the cool techniques out there (and seems like more and more turn up) I sometimes forget to use some old favorites.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: