Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Someday



Okay my biological clock is ticking......no not to have children, to have grandchildren! Me and Sarah joke that someday her prince will come, and she'll get married. She's going to be 26 this year. It's not that I want to push her into something she is not ready for, but I'm ready! So....until she is ready I'm going to be content to let my cat Burbank be my baby.

I got off the treadmill yesterday it was only 90 degrees out in the garage. YIKES! When I came in after 30 minutes of that I was really sweating! I sat down on the chair to cool off in the AC and of course Burbank took that as a golden invitation to plop himself down on me. Well hey maybe he can help me burn off a few pounds by making me sweat more!

The stamp for the card is an old one. I picked it up from Pat Catan's in 2000. It was one of the stamps I used to make Sarah's senior prom pictures with. The word stamp was purchased last year from Michael's dollar bin. Designer Paper is from Basic Gray. Cardstock Purely Pomegranate, and Chocolate Chip. I added a layer of cardstock weight vellum to the heart pocket. The lace going around the heart is from paper doilies.

It stormed hard here last night. Lots of rain, wind, thunder and lightning. It woke me up at midnight. Well that wasn't the only thing that woke me up. Remember my baby Burbank? Well he was crying guess he got a little scared of the thunder, it was shaking the house a bit. On the up side the rain did bring down the temp. It won't be in the 90's today as it has been for the pass two days. Should be in the mid 70's. What a relief that will be.

Till tomorrow

Happy Stamping!

Karen 273

No comments: