Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fresh Cuts



I recently got the new Fresh Cut Stamp set from Stampin'Up! It's a new set that customer's can purchase during the month of June. The stamp set came with die cut cards that have the flower center punched out. For the card on the left I used one card and layered Sage Shadow on the back front part of the card. The 5 petal punch was used to make the Chocolate chip layer. Finished it off with Chocolate Chip ribbon. Now for the card on the right I used a hardware latch that was really for using on wood. I found them at the local craft store on clearence for .20 each! Of course this couldn't be sent in the mail in a standard envelope. I would need to put this one in a padded envelope. Colors used: Blue Bayou, Marigold Morning, little scrap of Soft Sky. I also used Riot of Petals for each of the cards showed.
I went to Pat Catan's last night. Found some cool stuff which I will share with you tomorrow. I wanted to treat myself to some stamping goodies seeing how I had such a great weigh in at my Weight Watchers meeting yesterday. I lost 7 pounds!!!!!! How bout that? I know most of what I lost is in a puddle on the garage floor. LOL After the 90 degree weather, and the tredmill being in the garage the 7 pounds all came out in sweat!!! I am so happy with my first week's progress. I even got one of my co-workers to join yesterday after he hear how excited I was about the program.
Till tomorrow
Stamping Trails
Karen 265

2 comments:

Kathy said...

WAY TO GO!!! I'm so proud of you, keep up the great job!!!! You are so welcome for the card and I glad that you like it. Hope that you like the next one coming. Did I tell you that I picked out obscure days till Dec. now? Well, I did and I picked out the cards already. I'm still thinking of how to do the page in your book and I promise that I will get it done soon and get it out to you along with some other things. Love,
Kat

Lorie said...

Good for you girl! I love your card!