Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Techno Challenge #23


I didn't find time to stamp last night. I found that after a long day at work, dinner, cleanup, treadmill, little bit of shopping.....I was to tired to stamp! So I took a shower and was in bed by 10:30 which by the way I hardly ever do. So I got up this morning at 5:30 and decided to give Mary Jo techno challenge a whirl. I used Fresh Cuts stamp set. Designer paper is made by Basic Grey "Boxer" The scallop strip on the card is from the Boxer designer paper. It's a sticker so very easy to put on the card. Colors: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Barley Banana. Super simple to throw this together, and it's a good thing since at 5:30 in the morning I'm not that much on the ball!!! Base card is 4 x 9, and the main image was stamped on the designer paper.
I found some good deals at Big Lots last evening. They had some Basic Grey ribbon which I paid 10 plus for at Archivers, Big Lots had them for 3.00. They also had some BG chip board and matching rub on's.
Some have asked me what WW plan I'm on......the Flex Plan. It's not counting calories but counting points. You can still eat normal food, but you have to count the points. This forces you to make better choices in what food you want to stick in your mouth during the day. Sure you can blow all the points on a gooey pastry, or fast food place but then you don't have any points to use for the rest of the day. It's all about balance, moderation, self control, and really wanting to make a change in your life.
Tomorrow the winner will be drawn for the blog candy. Best of luck to all!!!!
I'm off to get dressed so I can go to work
Stamping Trails!!!
Karen 263

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Karen, you inspired me! I started back on my WW yesterday and started my own I lose You Win. (I linked back to you) Here's to my first 10 and your next 10!!

MJ said...

Very pretty. I think I am the only one who does not own this set. I love what you have done with it. Thanks for playing.

Krafting Karen said...

mochamma.....how cool is that!!! Best of luck to you with your weight loss!!!!

Kerry D-C said...

Great card! Love that you used the shell sticker strip for the scallop. Cool Beans!
PS-I don't own this set either...(GASP!) but I love what everyone is doing with it.

java diva said...

What a beautiful card! I love that border! TFS