Monday, June 23, 2008

Big ALPHABETS!

WOW but these are some large alphabet stamps! I found them yesterday at Pat Catan's. I stopped there after visiting my mom. Stamps are made by See-D's. Each set comes with the alphabet and matching numbers. Cost 4.97. Of course I couldn't pass them up! They will be good for making titles for scrapbook pages.



Skip is home today. He has vacation all this week, and mine is starting next week. We weren't planning to go anywhere, so I thought it was okay to take the separate vacations. This way I can have the day to myself and be alone in the house. Something that doesn't happen much.
Looking forward to having some stamp time. I still plan to get up early on Wednesday to attend my WW morning meeting at 7. It that not true dedication? A woman on a mission to feel better, and lose some weight. Like they say at the meetings "nothing tastes as good a thin feels"


I was talking to mom's friend at the nursing home June. She told me she was on weight watchers years ago. She said if you gained any weight, the other member of the group would sing the piggy song. Oink Oink! I just about fell out my chair when I heard her sing. Thank goodness they don't do that at the meeting anymore.

Have a great day!!!!

Stamping Trails.
Karen 263

No comments: