Saturday, June 14, 2008

Enabler






My friends I love them bunches but they are enablers!!!!! Lisa called me last night cause Connie called her, and of course they had to call Kat. WHEW!! It's great having such a live wire group of friends. Anyway........the big buzz was new A2 size Cuttlebug folders. So what am I doing this morning at 6:30 when I should be sleeping in? I went to crazyscraps to preorder 18 new Cuttlebug folders. Yes girls you heard me right.....all 18 of them. At least my order is over 75.00 so I will get free shipping. So now since my friends enabled me I'm enabling all my readers. Go check out the site.

Did I tell you I started walking around the lake at work during my lunch break? It's about a mile. I was sweating really bad yesterday from doing that. But I figure every little bit of extra walking I can fit into my day will help. I stopped at the grocery store on my way home to pick up something to make for dinner. I ended up getting salmon. I really need to work on a grocery list with at least enough items to make for dinner for one week. I'm doing good on my WW plan, but right after work I'm getting hungry and I don't have time to run to the grocery store then come home to make dinner. So I'm going to have to get myself a bit more organized. I also jumped on my treadmill and did 30 minutes on that. Again.....more sweat!!!! No wonder the water bill is going up. It's from all those showers after the workouts.

Okay Lisa just for you....here are pics of some of the great finds that I found at Pat Catan's this week. I'm really excited about all the different size chipboard pacs. And guess what? They were only .50 a each!!!! The grouping of clear stamps were on sale for 1.00 each. And the larger See-Ds stamp set was on sale for 4.50. Just love getting great deals on my stamping stuff!!! Okay gotta run. I need to take a shower and get ready for my day. I want to try to squeeze in a trip to the theater to see The Hulk. Plus I want more stamping time today. Check back in later I'm hoping to add another blog posting today with a card.
Stamping Trails!!!
Karen 265







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, why did I go look at the Cuttlebug folders?! Love, love, LOVE the Halloween folders, especially! Gotta have 'em! I have now directed my stamping friends in that direction as well, so the enabling continues! Hee!

Diana Soling said...

You go girl!! I am now life time w/weight watchers. It took about a year but I feel great and my kids just can't keep up!!