Thursday, September 25, 2008

Double Pocket Holder


Here is another gift I made for my friend Lisa's birthday. Upsy Daisy stamp set used, along with Bella Rosa designer paper. I got the directions for this cute double pocket from blogger friend Dawn
I made something really yummy for dinner yesterday. Pulled Pork. I got out my crock pot, and put it all together before I left for work yesterday. Here is the recipe. The ingredients might seem a bit odd but it is very good!!!
2 pounds pork tenderloin
1 can diet cola ( I used caffeine free diet Coke)
1 onion chopped
1 cup ketchup
1/2 garlic powder
Place the tenderloin in the crock pot. Mix other ingredients together in a bowl. Pour over the pork. Set crock pot to low. Let cook for 10 to 12 hours. YUM!!!!
I'm getting weighed in today. Hoping I lost something. I'm only a pound and 1/2 away from getting to the next 10 pounds. Then it will be time for more Weight Loss blog candy!!!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 235

No comments: