Monday, September 15, 2008

Not Feeling Well Today


Well....I got up and went to work today, but was only there for 5 minutes before deciding to go home. Just not feeling well at all. My stomach is just crampy and I was breaking out in a cold sweat. I think I must have picked up a bug somewhere. Hoping it will run it's course in a day.


We had the remains of Hurricane Ike go though OH last night. Winds were up to 75 miles per hour. Our front tree lost several of it's branches. A lot of areas are without power this morning. Even for the brief few minutes I was at work MTD didn't have power. So don't know if they will be able to get it fixed. They may send everyone home. They do have a back up generator.

The Halloween trio was made using FireCracker Design stamps by Pam. Just love the cat! The treat bag was trimmed with beaded fringe. Card features Bandanna technique, and the "Spell Book" is a paper book that was painted first. It open ups and holds candy. Click on the image to enlarge to see the detail.

Okay I'm going to go lay down. Hope everyone has a great day

Stamping Trails

Karen 237

1 comment:

TerryK said...

Hope you feel better soon Karen!! Take Care! TerryK