Thursday, September 4, 2008

Weight In day

I lost 1.4 pounds this past week. YAY! Our WW Leader told us today that starting next week till the middle October WW will donate 1 pound of food for each 1 pound of weight we loose to help feed hungry children. Part of the food will go to local organizations and 1/3 will go overseas to feed children. I think that is great! What a great way to help others in need and to motivate us to stay with our commitment to lose weight and get healthier. Our group is also going to donate food for each pound we have lost as a group.

Congrats to dear daughter Sarah! She told me today that she is down to 139. Go Sarah!!!! You better save some of your larger clothes for mom Sarah....I did say I wanted to wear some of your clothes!!!



I've been working on some projects this week but alas I can't share them with you. I've been working on stuff to submit to magazines and to Rubber Road Adventures. I'll have more to share with you soon.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I don't know why but 4 day work weeks are longer than 5 day ones.

Stamping trails!
Karen 241.6

No comments: