Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Free To Good Home!


I goofed and purchased two of the Sizzix Texture plates. Now if you don't have a Big Shot these two sided plates will work in the Cuttlebug. You will need to make a "sandwich" as follows for use in the Cuttlebug:

A plate
Cardstock shim (same size as plate)
Texture plate
Cardstock
Silicone mat
Sizzix Empressions mat


If you would like to have these plates leave me a comment on this post. I'll draw a winner at random this Friday.







All I can say is my 4 day weekend sure went by in a hurry. Have to get ready for work.
Happy Tuesday!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 194

7 comments:

Peach said...

Hi Karen,
I would love to be considered for your Sizzix Plate, please. Rubber Road Adventures has a new segment on our new Newsletter called Hot Diggity Die Cut Diner. We are featuring all things related to our die-cut and embossing machines. Right now, we are featuring the Small Fry Cafe. The Diner follows in the next day or 2.
x0x
Lizabeth

Jackie said...

How sweet of you to offer these. I do have a Big Shot and I'd love to have those!

ThreadCatcher said...

My long weekend flew by too; we need more of them! Nice of you to share your texture plates with one of us. jmniffer

Kathy said...

Glad to see that you're back on the computer and updating your blog. It was good to talk to you, been missing you. Congrats on the "new" laptop, I know you will enjoy having it ALL to yourself. I hope you pick my name for the drawling because I would love to win!!! Love,
Kat

Joyce Spear said...

I recently got a Big Shot (won it, actually) and have hardly anything to run through it! These are wonderful plates and I would love to add them to my collection!

Blessings,
StamperJoyce

Stace said...

Karen you are just too sweet to share such nice presents with everyone. Glad to see you are back online more; we missed you at VC this summer.

miatagal said...

Karen,

Glad to see that I am not the only one who buys double once in a while. One of my sisters is usually the recipient of my doubles. Thanks for the opportunity to include my name in the drawing for these great texture plates.

Barb