Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Guilt Yogurt...that Tastes Great!








I have to share the wonderful yogurt I found out about. Yoplait Fiber One is just a mere 50 calories per cup. So rich and creamy! Best
of all if you just eat one it works out to Zero Points on the Weight Watcher plan. How cool is that!!!! They come in several different flavors but key lime pie is my FAV!!!!! If you visit fiberone.com you can print out a coupon for 1.00 off. Again how cool is that!!!!

And for those of you that like freebies (Lisa) Visit Koshegolean.com and order a free sample box of cereal.



Okay this is just too funny!!! I love this card. Kat sent it to me a while ago. I believe the stamp is from Ink-a-dink-a-do called mind scapes. Well I loved this card when I received it, but of course I put it with my other cards in a box.....and forgot about it.......but I remembered it when I purchased the same stamp set last week. I just fell in love with all the stamps and knew I had seen that butterfly before. So Kat I'll be using my new set and will be sending you a card soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

Stamping Trails
Karen 194

1 comment:

woodenstamp said...

I tried this yogart finally and it is delicious. Thanks for the heads up!