Friday, September 25, 2009

Great Weigh In..Pictures of the yard



Fall is here! Just love Autumn...it's my favorite time of the year. I've been decorating the front yard using the corn stalks from our garden. Scarecrows is the theme. I have them on the lamp post, mailbox post and adorning the front stoop.I had such a great weigh in yesterday. Are you sitting down? Are you ready to hear the news?
I lost 3 pounds!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jumping up and down for joy that I'm back on track!!
To date I have lost a total of 84 pounds. WOW!!!!! I've been doing resistance training with cords and also Pilates. I've been building some muscle and I guess that affected my weight loss. Such
a good feeling to see that scale moving down!!!! I have got to stay strong on keep on track..
don't want that scale to creep up.

Stamping Trails
Karen 190 (YAY)

1 comment:

Debby said...

Karen your decorating of your yard is awesome! Want to come to MN and do mine next? Love how yours turned out, only time I really decorate is at Christmas but need to do it more often to get into the spirit of things.
Congrats on the weight loss you are doing fantastic!! Keep going girl you are so close to me in weight now.
Angel hugs
Debby