Monday, September 14, 2009

New Additions to my Collections


This is the latest addition to the Barbie collection. Sarah got me Princess of Ancient Greece. Way down on the bottom of this photo is new additions to the thimble collection. My sis-in-law Cheryl went to Memphis over the summer. She brought me these cool thimbles. Love
the Elvis one!


I'm so tired this morning!!! I went to see mom yesterday and took along
the spiders from Saturday's post to make for my co-workers. I thought mom would enjoy watching me work. Well she did but so did the other
residents at the home. So.....instead of the co-workers getting these cute little spidys mom's friends from Sunday morning coffee hour got them. They were taking these as fast as I could make them. Good thing I
packed extra cardstock! It was so rewarding to see them smile!




Later in the day I mowed the grass, and cleaned the kitchen and living room floor. Also went for a bike ride around the neighbourhood. Long weekend!!!! Didn't work on the yard sale as much
as I wanted to so I'll be working on it each day after work. Thank goodness I have a three
day weekend on the horizon.

Stamping trails
Karen 194

1 comment:

woodenstamp said...

That is so neat Karen! Those spiders are cute and I can see why they were going like hotcakes.