Friday, September 11, 2009

Can't Find My Desk!


Really I can't! What a mess. Didn't stamp last night as I just didn't have the energy to find a clean corner on the desk to work with.

Came home did my workout, made dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, worked out some more. Good Grief!!! I didn't weigh in today at the Weight Watchers meeting. Somehow I knew my weight would be up so I opted not to know. LOL Hey my choice. I'm not going to stress out about it.

Glad today is Friday. I'm ready for the weekend. Customer's all week at work have just been crabby. You would think with a short work week it would go by fast......that was not the case. Time just dragged by.

I'll be spending the weekend getting ready for the yard sale I'm having next weekend. I will be selling some of my craft supplies so if you in the neighbourhood stop by you'll get some good deals. I'm also selling all my plus size clothes. YAY. I can't tell you how much more room I have in my closet and dresser drawers just because my clothes are smaller now.

Stamping trails
Karen 194?

No comments: