Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halloween


Wow my first post using my new laptop. It's not really my laptop. Belongs to my son John but he decided to let me use it. So I have it set up in my craft room on my work desk. Just loving it!!!!! Okay on to the card.

Stamp set by inque boutique called
Distressed Halloween. Picked it up at Pat Catan's for $4.97. What a deal! Next to Christmas Halloween is my favorite "Stamping" season!

Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Mellow Moss, Pumpkin Pie, and Black. I really like how the bat came out. He is stamped on the mellow moss cardstock with black ink, then I cut out the wings using a craft knife, and left the body intact. Just wanted to lift the wings.


On the black cardstock I stamped the web with
craft white so it would show though under the wings.

I'm seeing more Halloween cards and projects in my future. Are you ready for them?

Today we will be going to a family picnic. They have it every Labor Day. The weather has been beautiful this weekend so it should be a nice day.


Stamping Trails
Karen 194

1 comment:

woodenstamp said...

Poor Burbank, hope he is lots better today. I have had my cold for a week now and it is finally leaving my body, even though the tissues are still close!
Trish