Monday, September 7, 2009

Window


I found this cool Sizzix die at Jo Anne's a few weeks ago. It was on sale for 40% off I just had to have it. Die name is Kit #1 Card Horizontal A2. Makes a full size card with four windows. The really cool thing about it....you can move the windows around to have them in many different places on the
card front.





I'm still working with the same stamp set as I posted yesterday. I found some old Halloween designer paper that had circles in it. The pattern looked like eyes so I cut out the pumpkin eyes, nose and mouth then used the designer paper under it. For the inside card I used another piece of designer paper, then stamped the word on More Mustard. Other cardstock used: Navy, and Old Olive. Bitty Boos Too stamp set by SU used on the inside card.

We had a fun time yesterday at the family picnic. We had really nice weather for the day. Not doing much today but getting caught up on house work, and the wash.

Stamping Trails
Karen 194

No comments: