Monday, September 21, 2009

Peeps!




Need a marshmallow Peep fix? Can't go wrong with these
sugar free pumpkins that are made with Splenda.
I found them at Marc's for .97 cents a package.
There are three to a pack and each pumpkin has a
mere 20 calories.
So if you just eat one pumpkin
it comes in under the 1 point Weight Watcher
radar so you can
enjoy this little treat guilt free.
If your like me Halloween is a hard holiday
to get through. Everywhere you look there
is candy.

Skip is still working on the bathroom. I've been on my own pretty much the whole weekend. I'm okay with that....I just want the bathroom finished. I've been spending my time working out, and riding the bike. I also took some time today and cut down the corn stalks and put them around the lamp post and mail box along with some fall leaves, and scarecrows. I must tell you I felt pretty darn silly putting them up as it was well over 80 degrees out today. I'll take some pics and post them to the blog later this week so you can see.

Stamping Trails
Karen 193

No comments: