Sunday, August 15, 2010

All Wrapped Up

Had fun with this card. Stamp set from SU! All Wrapped Up. Colors: More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, White, Creamy Carmel. Used a swirl embossing folder, Top Note die, and Weathered stamp to create the backgrounds. I really didn't have the correct size crochet edging for the jar topper so I took a little doily cut out the center and used needle and thread to run a gathering stitch, and sticky tape held it in place on the jar. Also used the sticky strip to hold down the ribbon. The little two step stamping leaves in the jar are not from the same set. They were part of incentive stamps that only a SU demo could get. Just love it when I can go though my stuff and start using it!

Didn't do a lot today. It is really hot and muggy. Talk about the dog days of summer this is it. I did do some stamping over the weekend so that was a good thing. I spent several hours in the stamp room Saturday night reorganizing the ink, and cardstock. My SU order should be arriving this week so I needed to have things cleaned up so I could work in my new goodies so I can use them. Can't wait!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen 208

No comments: