Monday, August 2, 2010

Long Day

Worked all day, came home had a quick dinner then we took off to the Medina County Fair. It was fun. Watched the demolishing derby. First time either of us saw one. Lots of cars being banged up. Several of them caught fire, one was flipped on its side. Good time had by all! Wish I would have remembered to bring the camera but I forgot it. Saw some really pretty draft horses and lots of other farm animals. The drafts are my favorite thing to see at the fair.

Well I'm beat so I'm off to bed. Before I go though I have a really easy chicken crockpot recipe for you. We had it tonight for dinner

4 chicken breasts
1 can healthy choice cream of chicken soup
1 can healthy choice cream of mushroom soup

Put the frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot. Mix the soups together. You can season the chicken with pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes and I like to use just a little red pepper flakes. Pour the soup over the chicken and cook on low all day. You can serve this over noodles or rice. We did open face sandwiches with it today and just added a side of peas. YUM!!!! Point value is really low on this one.

Stamping Trails
Karen 209

No comments: