Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tired

Been a busy weekend. Didn't have time to stamp. John borrowed my laptop to take to a friends house. He left me with a smaller one, but I was having trouble with that one. Did lots of yard work, and rode bikes. Even spent some time this evening playing badminton with Skip that was fun. Sarah and I went shopping yesterday in Medina. That was fun. She is wonderful to spend time with. Really good for me when I'm in a funk. Picks me right up. I wish I had 1/2 of her energy.

So I got the new AARP magazine. GOOD GRIEF.....I'm not 50 yet let me enjoy my last 2 months of still being in my 40's.

Rode bikes early this morning. It was hot outside today, and according to the news it will be hot all week. JOY. Well it's better than being cold and driving in snow so I'll stop complaining now. Made a quick stop at Catan's. I needed to pick up supplies for a Christmas gift I'm making. Nope not saying any more about that.

Not looking forward to working all week, but hey it pays the bills and keeps me in craft supplies, and speaking of craft supplies I'm putting in a big order with SU. I'm treating myself to some birthday goodies!!!

Stamping trails
Karen 208

1 comment:

mary stuart said...

Congratulations on losing another pound, Karen. That's GREAT! It is so difficult. Good job!
Love your last couple of cards. The crocheted flowers are lovely. I think i'll try crocheting. Did you mention the little scrapbook shop across from Miss Molly's? Someone did and i was wondering about it. Hope you share your SU bday gift with us when you get it! Love to see all that new stuff.