Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tired of Halloween Cards Yet?

I sure hope not cause here comes another one! Broke out my Bella stamps for this one. Love this witch!!!!! Teamed it up with web Cuttlebug folder (can you tell I love this web!!), SU punch, and word stamp. I believe the background paper is also retired Halloween paper by SU.


I've had a busy shopping day. Went out to Pat Catan's when it opened at 9 this morning as I needed a few things for a Christmas gift I'm working on. Then hubby took me out to Fairlawn as I wanted to stop at Archiver's as I was looking for a birthday gift. I'm so happy I found what I was looking for.

Been raining all afternoon. Not complaining as we really needed a good rain, but now I'm stuck in the house as its still coming down. I may have to get on the treadmill.

Stamping Trails
Karen 207

No comments: