Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's Sunday

And I'll have to go back to work tomorrow...darn it all anyway! Mary I did get the Pat Catan coupon and I did use it. Thanks! After I checked out I happened to see a Circuit Pumpkin carving die I wanted so I asked how much it was. Turned out it was on sale but because it was 26 dollars on sale the clerk made me a friend and I was able to take 7.77 off that too. COOL! Love Pat Catan's

Went to visit mom this morning. She is doing good. Brought her some new coloring books as she likes to color. I'm going to need to get her more crayons she uses them a lot. Poor thing has to use her left hand to color. Has no use in the right one at all since the last stroke. Although she started out being left handed and back in mom's school days they cracked your hand if you wrote with your left so she was forced to use her right, so technically she just went home to using her left hand.

Me and hubby went to the mall this afternoon. Had lunch at Subway...he's trying to be supportive of my food needs. After lunch went to see Inception. Not a bad movie Leonardo is a good actor. Skip didn't like it.

Well I have to run...gotta get my happy butt on the treadmill and sweat a bit. Then I'm going to color my hair. Gonna wash that gray right out of my hair. LOL I am showing my age by quoting that commercial.

Connie I mailed your birthday box on Saturday morning. You'll have it tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your goodies and I hope Logan had a wonderful second birthday. Talk to you soon.

Stamping Trails
Karen 209

No comments: