Thursday, August 19, 2010

While I was cleaning out some craft drawers last weekend I came across a ton of coasters. There were square ones of different sizes and some round ones. Since the web Cuttlebug folder was still on my desk from the bag card I made I wondered if I could run the coaster though the Big Shot with that folder. Well it worked...then I wanted some color so I use Elegant Eggplant reinker with a stamping sponge and pounced that over the coaster then sort of dragged the sponged across the circle to give it some lighter tones. Next I squirted some stickles on the coaster and taking another sponge dragged that across the area. It gave it a nice little touch of glitter. Stamp sets are from Ink-a-dink-a-do. I thought the base needed something more so I used some ecru crochet thread and wrapped it around the card. I must say I'm happy with the results. I'm going to have to play some more with the coasters and the Big Shot.

Really happy that I only have 1/2 day tomorrow, and I have Monday off. Looking forward to a long weekend so I can have some more stamping time with my new stuff!

Stamping Trails
Karen 207

No comments: