Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Days, School Days......



good old Golden Rule Day. So in honor of the first day back to school for our school district I made this card. Aren't these little "kids" so cute!!!! Designer paper by Basic Grey. This is from there Black and White Collection. The ruled paper was perfect for this card! Base card Crumb Cake, Music layer Riding Hood Red using the new musical wheel from SU! Confetti White and Black also used. Kids watercolor with Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, and Crumb Cake. Circle dies by Spellbinders. See the little brown dots at the bottom right. Yep those are the plastic gems I dyed last week. The little word stamp along the side is from Happy Together set. I looked through my stash and didn't come up with a school word stamp to use so seeing how the kids looked so happy.....well you know where my mind went with this.

Let be careful driving readers as I'm sure there are plenty of kids waiting for buses, or walking to school.

Stamping trails
Karen 207

No comments: