Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Folded Designer Paper Angels



These little folded paper angels were so fun to make. I got the directions for them from a fellow demonstrator Monika. So simple. Lots of scoring, but only uses one piece of 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 designer paper. Head beads are 20 mm. I had to run out to Pat Catan's yesterday afternoon to get the beads. 




Close up view. 1 1/4 scallop circle used for the bodice and the star from the Merry Mini's punch pack used with Champagne glimmer paper.

I think I'll be making a few more to give out during the holidays. They are addicting and since I have lots of designer paper I need to use this is a great project to do just that.

Back to cold. We actually got some of the white flakes, but its not cold enough to stick to the ground.....yet.

Stamping trails
Karen

4 comments:

Pat Baker said...

So CUTE, Karen! Love all your tag ideas...keep 'em coming!

Nora Hampton said...

I LOVE these. So cute. Can you post directions? As in how to make the arms etc? Just darling!

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Ladies. The tutorial for the folded angels will be posted tomorrow morning. Please come back and visit!

Anonymous said...

Love these angels! I'd like to make them with my grandkids. Would you please post the direction, in particular the dimensions for the paper. Thanks!