Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cards from a Friend



I received cards this week from my friend Connie. I'm still in a continuing stamping challenge with my friends so I like to showcase there artwork when it arrives. I didn't take a pic of the inside of this card but Connie used Wise Crack stamp set. On the inside it reads "Out of my Mind be back in 5 minute". Well Connie that is the story of my life. I'm always out of my mind! Love the card! Great colors.



Next card she created was from Kathy's single tulip stamp. Again I really love the colors.



I stopped at Pat Catan's a few days ago. Didn't buy much but did come out with some "New" Vintage buttons. I really like the black and red buttons. Also picked up some bakers twine in colors that I didn't have. Can't have too much bakers twine.

Me and hubby went to the Drive In last night. Saw Super 8. Story line might have been a bit weak, but I really enjoyed the movie. About a group of kids who were making a movie and were in the wrong place at the wrong time and caught some footage on there movie camera that they shouldn't have. Set here in Ohio in the late 70's so it brought back some memories for me. I did catch an error. They said the kids were trapped in the Middle school....well back in that time frame they didn't call them middle schools. The middle schools of today were called Jr High School then.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: