Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ring Basket



Just a quick and easy project for today. I'm still helping sis-in-law pack and move so I'll be gone most of the day.

For this I used a 9x9 sheet of double sided designer paper. Scored all 4 sides at 3 inches. On each of the four corners I scored on the diagonal from the point to the score line. Each of the corners were then pushed in. After that I just punched holes and ran a book ring through the holes and added a bit of ribbon. You can also make this one size bigger or smaller. For the smallest one cut a 6x6 square and score at 2 inches on all 4 sides. The largest one is 12x12 scored 4 inches on all 4 sides. If you wanted a more sturdy basket you could replace the designer paper with cardstock.



Here is a side view of the basket.


On a personal note today would have been my dad's 78th birthday. Miss you daddy,and think of you often. Hope you are enjoying mom being with you once again. Love you both.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: