Monday, June 27, 2011

Tired!



Spent yesterday afternoon helping Lisa (my sis-in-law)move. She still has a lot to do. I'll be helping her again tomorrow evening. At this rate it will take us another month to finish moving. YIKES. Then I'll be helping her clean the house so she can put it up on the market.

So.......since I was pretty tired when I got home yesterday I managed to stamp just a simple card. Cardstock is stuff from my Hollo's paper store stash. Stamp set Flower Fest, and word from Simple Sayings II, both from SU!

My knee is really hurting today. Been sore since I fell off the bike. I think I twisted it a bit. Going to spend today resting. Maybe alternating between hot and cold compresses.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Connie at Cottage Creek said...

What an elegant card!! Love it! Would you mind sharing the name of the die you used for that gorgeous background??

Krafting Karen said...

It is a Martha Stewart punch called Double Arches. There is corner punch and a matching border punch. I love the look! Thanks for the comment Connie!