Sunday, June 26, 2011

Latch Card




We went to the Brunswick fair last evening. They has a KISS tribute band playing. Now I don't like KISS but Skip does. Wasn't a bad concert. The group had been performing together for 17 years so they had KISS down pretty well, and did a good stage show for a county fair.

I made this 3 by 6 latch card early this morning. I started it last night but had to set it aside to go to bed. Base card is More Mustard cut 3 x 12 inches then folded in half. Latch is made by making a "V" shape cut in the top and bottom of the card. Then the top and bottom will latch together.



Inside view of card



This is the Tim Holt sewing embossing folder I was telling you about yesterday. Just love it! Will see myself using this folder often. Click on the picture to get a bigger view...you'll be able to see the detail of this folder.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: