Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Postage Stamp



I can't believe how beautiful the weather has been the past two days. In the low 70's,and sunny. Just a great time to be outside. Which I took full advantage of. Have been doing some gardening....pulled weeds. Not my favorite thing to do, but its good exercise, and pleasant to be out of doors. I've also been doing some bike riding and walking. Been GREAT!!!

I did find time to put this card together yesterday. It uses the postage stamp punch in the summer mini from SU. Also still using that great new designer paper that Kat got me. And where oh where has seam binding been all my life? Just love that stuff! So easy to make the ribbon ruffle just by grabbing a thread from the center of the ribbon and pulling. How cool is that!!!!!

Thanks Connie for chit chatting with me yesterday while I was taking a weed pulling break. I really needed one!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: