Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another Techno Challenge 206


Its February! I can't believe it. Yesterday temps got up to 60 degrees, and today it will be in the lower 40's. We should have a ton of snow on the ground by this time of the year. Must be that global warming. I'm thinking the ground hog will see his shadow tomorrow for sure.

I did another Techno Challenge that Mary Jo has posted on her blog. You can view all the other great samples on her site here

I like white, Crumb Cake, and Real Red when used together. Stamp sets used Delicate Doilies, and Kindness Matters. I'm going to list this as a clean and simple card. Takes only a few minutes to make. Sometimes you just have to have a no fuss card that still looks great.

Jumped on the chance at the good weather yesterday to shake the rugs outside and do some early Spring cleaning. Of course after the rugs were shook out I felt compelled to throw them in the washing machine.

Today I'll be going over to spend some time with my mom in law Kate. I haven't seen her in a while so I've been missing her.

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

MJ said...

I love that you went with the white on the layer and added the sentiment! Awesome card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!