Wednesday, February 15, 2012
When Sarah was over on Monday she brought the Halloween handbag she made. She used a pattern but altered it to fit her needs. The patchwork panel in the front is her own design, and the bag called for a snap closure but she used a zipper instead. I should have taken a pic of the inside bag also as she added two large pockets.
Close up of the detail. She used her sewing machine with silver thread for the embroidery stitches, and rhinestones for the spider web.
I finished another 5" doll outfit. This one uses fingering yarn instead of thread. I added a "knot" of DMC cotton thread to center of each button that is in the center of the crocheted flower.
I think she is too cute!