Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just Peachy Birthday


Just a quick and easy card to share today. Base card is Peach Parfait. Circle layer, Soft Suede, scallop, and ribbon layer cream. Stamp set Flower Fest, and Perfectly Penned. As silly me made the card before I checked the ribbon stash....you know where this is going....at first I didn't see ribbon I could use, then I checked the Big Jar

My friend Connie decorated this big glass jar, then filled it with ribbon for me as a birthday gift several years ago. I reach for it when I don't see the ribbon I need in my ribbon bins. Thanks again Connie!

I spent yesterday cleaning the house. It sure needed it. Yesterday was also a day for phone calls. Several of my friends, my sister, and Sarah called me. I was feeling the love!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: