Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom


Today would have been my mom's (Gladys) 80th birthday. She died this past May. I was going through some old family pictures trying to find just the right one to post today. To me this photo captures her spirit. She loved to laugh. I know she made the circle skirt she is wearing in this photo. Since her passing is still recent to me I find it still hard to talk about mom, and remember things. I plan to put a remembrance scrapbook together about her life, but not just yet. Hopefully later this year I'll be able to start.


Miss you mom.

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents died in 2006 and I miss them daily. It gets a little easier, but the ache remains. I scrapbook sounds like a great idea. My mother introduced me to all kinds of crafts when I was really young. Good tribute to her. Nancy B

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. My prayers for God's peace in your heart and total reecall of great memories to put in your scrapbook. Blessings to you.
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net