Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello


Happy Sunday! We received just a bit over 6 inches of snow yesterday. Temps are chilly in the lower 20's. Hubby and me had to go out around 3 pm and run the snowblower and shovel the walkways. BRRRR. Shouldn't complain much as this has been a very mild winter for us.

Since it was really cold out I spent time at the kitchen table soaking in as much sun as I could and working on a new outfit for my 5" doll. I did venture down to the stamping studio and made this card. Stamp set Posy Punch. This is first time I've used this Hostess set. I hadn't even put it together yet and I've had it for months. Shame on me.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
So simple and nice. Sometimes we have to wait for the special time to use a stamp set. Don't feel bad, I too still have a few I haven't used yet!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Pat Baker said...

Cute Karen~! I like the background pattern. I'll have to dig that one out and use it now!

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks ladies!
Pat I like this designer paper also. I bought two packs of it so I'll have to put it to use!