Thursday, July 31, 2014

Beauty of the Season and Post Card


Can you believe it is the last day of July? I know

I can't. The Summer is whizzing by and I feel like I'm 

missing it. 

Today's card uses Beauty of the Season (in the new Holiday mini), 

Post Card, and More Merry Messages stamp sets. 

Post card stamp is inked with Soft Suede, and stamped on Crumb Cake

cardstock. 

I then inked the bird with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored

in with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight

blendabilities. 

The berries on the branch are highlighted with white gel pen. 

I used strands of burlap ribbon to layer behind the greeting. 

I'm really happy how this one turned out. 

I'm still playing with the blendabilities but I feel like its

becoming more natural for me to use them. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: